09.15 – 09:55hrs: Registration Tea/Coﬀee & light breakfast – Boardroom, NMH
10.00 – 11.00hrs: WELCOME Dr. Rhona Mahony, Master, NMH – Boardroom and Lecture Theatre, NMH PLENARY SESSION
HPV – Boardroom and Lecture Theatre, NMH Prof. Donal Brennan, NMH/UCD
MN-CMS – Boardroom and Lecture Theatre, NMH, Dr. Michael Robson, Consultant, NMH / Tina Murphy, Project Manager
All workshops are 45 mins (will run concurrently). A. (11.05hrs-11.50hrs) B. (12.00hrs-12.45hrs) C. (12.55hrs-13.40hrs). Lunch at 13.45hrs.
To ensure good interaction and discussion group sizes are limited in each workshop.
Programme includes a choice of 3 of the following workshops, early respondents will get their 1st choice.
11.05 – 13.40hrs
- Current Controversies in Urogymaecology Prof. Declan Keane Clinical Director, NMH
- Pregnancy in the Older Woman Dr. Stephen Carroll, Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, NMH
- Vaccinations in Pregnancy Dr. Susan Knowles, Consultant Microbiologist, NMH
- Challenges in Adolescent Gynaecology Dr. Venita Broderick, Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, NMH
- Fertility – evidence based practice Dr. David Crosby, Clinical Research Fellow, Merrion Fertility Clinic and NMH
- Management of Menopause in Primary Care Dr. Mary Short GP