A Clinic at the Leading Edge
We seek candidates that are highly trained in their fields. We believe that compassion, honesty and trust are essential components of good medical care and we look for these qualities in all candidates.
Some of the benefits offered include a generous leave entitlement, a long service reward scheme, income protection, death in service benefit, paid maternity leave, training opportunities and an employee assistance programme.
How to Apply for Roles
Email a CV and Cover Letter, telling us why you think you are a suitable candidate for the position, to: Jennifer Donnelly, HR Manager – email@example.com.
With the continued growth of the Clinic, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lab Aide to join our dynamic team. We are seeking a professional candidate who can deliver on the Clinic’s ethos of expert care, compassion and trust, towards all our patients.
- Lab Aide (Lab Witness) with fast paced, progressive Fertility Clinic.
- Immediate start.
- Contract Type: Indefinite duration.
- Core Working Hours: 08:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Some weekend work may be required on a rotational basis.
- Full training will be provided upon commencement.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Experience of working in a lab environment would be advantageous.
- Minimum BSc.
- Strong understanding of patient confidentiality and discretion.
- Trustworthy with an initiative driven attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Laboratory witnessing.
- Assist with general lab cleaning/maintenance and equipment cleaning and disinfection.
- Assist with solution preparation/aliquoting.
- Assist with lab administration.
- Assist with dish/media.
- Assist with any other duties which may arise or be considered necessary.
Other General Duties:
- The Lab Aide will at all times work as part of our multi-disciplinary team to ensure uniformity of approach to patient care.
- Completion of all relevant standard operating procedures in place.
- Fulfil any policies, procedures, guidelines and practices in place in the Clinic, all of which are in place to sustain and improve on the Quality Management System incorporate to comply with regulations, legislation and codes of practice.
- The Lab Aide will be expected to be involved in any other duties which may arise or be considered necessary.
Microsoft Office skills, basic lab-based skills, communication, discretion.
Closing date for applications Friday 25th June.
The Clinic reserves the right to close the position early before the expiry of the closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received.
Please note that start and finish times may vary in accordance with the needs of the Clinic and as agreed by Management and you are required to be flexible in this regard. You may be required to work overtime when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business.