Merrion Fertility Foundation
Merrion Fertility Foundation (MFF) was established in 2011 to provide financial assistance to those who require assisted fertility treatment and who are unable to afford it. MFF is set up as a charity and registered as an unincorporated voluntary association.
All income raised by the foundation is used to pay for fertility treatments at Merrion Fertility Clinic for those who apply for and meet the criteria for funding. The clinic itself also subsidises many treatments approved by MFF.
MFF was set up through Merrion Fertility Clinic by staff and friends who identified the need to help patients struggling to afford assisted reproductive treatments.
All patients attending the fertility clinics at the National Maternity Hospital or Merrion Fertility Clinic are eligible to apply for funding through our grant application process. However, funds are limited and strict financial and clinical criteria apply. For further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MFF is set up as a charity and registered as an unincorporated voluntary association ref. CHY20209.
We So Are Grateful for your Generous Support
- We believe that access to fertility treatment should be a medical rather than a financial decision.
- We comply with Irish Legislation and practice in accordance with Irish Medical Council Guidelines.
- As a not-for-profit charitable organisation we aim to provide affordable access to reproductive care.
- To raise money to fund treatments at Merrion Fertility Clinic for those who meet the criteria.
- To increase awareness of fertility issues in the general public.
- To encourage public funding support for fertility treatment.