Merrion Fertility Foundation (MFF) was established in 2011 to provide financial assistance to those who require assisted fertility treatment and who are unable to afford it. MFF is set up as a charity and registered as an unincorporated voluntary association. All income raised by the foundation is used to pay for fertility treatments at Merrion Fertility Clinic for those who apply for and meet the criteria for funding.
MFF was set up through Merrion Fertility Clinic by staff and friends who identified the need to help couples struggling to afford assisted reproductive treatments.
All couples attending the fertility clinics at the National Maternity Hospital or Merrion Fertility Clinic are eligible to apply for funding through our grant application process. However, funds are limited and strict financial and clinical criteria apply. For further information, contact Merrion Fertility Clinic or email@example.com
- We believe that access to fertility treatment should be a medical rather than a financial decision.
- We comply with Irish Legislation and practice in accordance with Irish Medical Council Guidelines.
- As a not-for-profit charitable organisation we aim to provide affordable access to reproductive care.
- To raise money to fund treatments at Merrion Fertility Clinic for those who meet the criteria.
- To increase awareness of fertility issues in the general public.
- To encourage public funding support for fertility treatment.
- To encourage Private Health Insurers to provide cover for fertility treatment in private medical insurance schemes.
Merrion Fertility Foundation (MFF) was established in 2011 to provide financial assistance to those who require assisted fertility treatment and who are unable to afford it. MFF is set up as a charity and registered as an unincorporated voluntary association ref. CHY20209.
If you would like to donate to MFF please click below