Merrion Fertility Clinic places quality at the centre of its mission and strategic objectives.
The Clinic is authorised to operate as a Tissue Establishment, regulated by the Health Products Regulatory Authority and is also certified to the internationally recognised quality management standard ISO 9001:2015.
Our Quality Policy is
- Merrion Fertility Clinic has provided best practice Reproductive Medicine and Surgery for over 20 years. Our policy is to ensure that all those who attend MFC receive evidence based treatments tailored to their individual needs.
- As a not for profit organisation, MFC is committed to working within a sound ethical framework that focuses solely on the delivery of the best current clinical and medical practices.
- Central to our mission is leading the way in research and quality in assisted reproduction.
- We are committed to continual improvement, innovation and excellence through staff development programs, objectives and the ongoing review and improvement of our services.
- We ensure that we meet or exceed our regulatory and other applicable requirements.